Saturday 21 December 2019

Winter Solstice - the turning of the year

Like many bloggers, I’m a bit prone to having life get in the way of posting. Also, like you and many others, I have a constant inner battle over priorities, and feel periodically uneasy about how much time I spend online and what the benefits can possibly be. But this year, as the solstice arrives as the year turns along with the decade, Apple have released the most epoch changing technology yet. With the new iPad Pro almost anything you can imagine a device doing is possible. How could this be ignored? As I also have decided to begin an exploration of video making and sharing on YouTube, I’m happy to have the option of a new iPad to make it more fun.
Because at the end of the day that’s what it is all about. Many of the physical pleasures we used to enjoy have been removed from our lives or made too dangerous by the climate and nature (example, walking the dog is a hazardous experience with processional caterpillars, leishmaniasis flies, toxic stream water, lethal algae by the beach, new forms of waterborne diseases like leptospirosis and parvovirus). I prefer to stay indoors. With my iPad. And the dream of a new iPad Pro!

Meanwhile, here’s my new YouTube channel link.

https://youtu.be/OJmht0ZlzSQ

And here’s a cute bear who came to visit the other day!


And my latest poppy field watercolour.








No comments:

Post a Comment