Saturday 2 March 2019

March Musings

Welcome to my blog! I hope that you take the time to have a browse through my paintings and random thoughts and links to places and things I've found interesting in the past and continue to discover.

With this blog I'm trying to connect in a simple way with like-minded others. I especially welcome Alison Fennell to my blog. She's a wonderfully talented painter who has inspired me over the years and I'm grateful to her for setting me off on this route.

Yesterday I was invited by a friend to hang some of my watercolours in her shop and offer prints for sale there too. She runs a charity shop in the village where I live in France, in aid of needy cats and dogs. She does great work. I'm honoured to be offered this opportunity to help the animals. She's on Facebook at Les Puces Poullaouen.

So what will the rest of 2019 bring? Spring is under way, with gardens leaping into life. Like the March hare, the iconic figure of Spring. An important subject for painting this month. And sheep. I've been offered a small flock of Ouessant to add to my small flock of Jacobs, which will be wonderful!







No comments:

Post a Comment